Friday, January 6, 2012

Intro Art 236!

Hello again! My name is Reale, I am a junior this year. I am a graphic design major and apparel design minor. I love all sorts of art. That's the beauty of art, is that it's used in many different ways and many different styles. This is my second quarter taking one of your online art history classes. I enjoyed last quarter, so i'm interested to see what kind of art we will be talking about this quarter. I am not really that familiar with this type of art but i'm definitely interested to see what we will be looking at and learning. I hope to travel to Europe over the next year studying abroad, so taking this class will really help me with the art history! I look forward to this quarter!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Realee! Welcome to ART 236. I hope you do get to go to Europe. When I did a study abroad as an undergraduate (several years ago), I was struck with how many people traveled from far places to see famous works of art.

    Have you considered why the Renaissance period is popular enough to induce people to travel halfway across the world? Hopefully you'll learn about the Renaissance and a little bit more about yourself and our culture today in this course.

    -Prof. Bowen

    ReplyDelete